Yeah, She Was . .


He wrote :
“you’re all that I want . . though impossible for me to have . . I must to understand that . .”

She said :
“oh yeah I remember, I DON’T KNOW YOU”

He replied :
“me as strong as my heart, not allowed to cry, not allowed to sad, and you have to know that, if I permitted to be honest, I wanna hit your boy, don’t you feel, how im sick, although im a masculine man, I have feeling..”

She thought :
“masculine(?)” “hmmm . . . .” “ok. Let us to started to accept the fact :’(

A few days then . .
She was in her badmood, walked with another boy beside and passed him by.
He looked at her face.

She wish for a miracle. Than, her phone had rung. His name on the monitor.
“ hey, what the hell that I’d looked this past?”

She found her heart beat faster.
“what?? I don’t get it?”

He replied :
“ a face that usually looks bright became cloudy suddenly”
She melted at the time.

She just can sing :
“ the 7 things I hate about you : you’re vain, your games, you’re insecure, you love me you like her, you make me laugh you make me cry I don’t know which side to buy . . your friends they’re jerks and when you act like them, just know it hurts. I wanna be with the one I know. And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do . . . YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU



fin!

Comments