FINALLY

Hello all . .
Im back from a period of hiatus becoz of UNAS.
And now . . UNAS remain memory !!! lol .

Yah rather than underestimating, but its easier than the try out. And now, I just can prayer hope that I can pass the final exam and get the MAXIMUM NEM and becoming student of 1 shs. Aminnnn . . wish me luck !!

Ok, now I wont to tell u bout that. I have annoyed enaugh. And I’m sure that u are feel the same with me. But trust me, I did it my self without cheating or did dishonest.

Now, its time to have fun again. I DON’T WANNA THINK ABOUT SCHOOL EXAM. I DON’T WANNA STUDY FOR THIS. I DON’T CARE.
But when I told it to Shella, she advised me “if you dishonest when u do the school exam althought its not too important for you to get your dream school, im sure that THE MIRACLE OF UNAS will be not have an effect on.”Oh so sweet . . she is tactful suddenly.
I wanna cry . . T~T

Oh my GOD !!
I forgot something important !!
I AM TAKEN !!Oh finally !!
Not hospital. (my heart is closed for him !!))
But

Introducing . . . (backsound : intro Titanic))

ALADDIN . . . ! ! (not the real name, but call him ALADDIN. His name is concealed))

Oh . . he’s so kind, so nice, he’s so care, so sweet, so so so blah blah . .
Whatever !!
I know, he’s not the best boys in d world, but however he is, I love him the way he love me. And I very-very lucky to be him.
ALADDIN,,
I LOVE YOU !!!

With love

Yasmeen

Comments