These are what i've been hating and something i've loved about . .

Oke guys. Im sure that u all must be know bout pimples, dont u?

Yep! Every teenager included me hate it. Offcourse.

Those pimples really killin me. Ok, my skin arent as sencitive as u may think actually. But if i get my PMS though it not every month, my skins getting full of something like tiny mount or somewhat like this. Very tiny. But my hands couldnt stopping to scratch it.

Yah u know what happen next lah. Its pretty dejecting. Those heckin black spots or pimples spread arround my face. Bzzt . . I hate it so bad ! !

The second symptoms of PMS are moody and peevish.

Well, they r not as dejectin as pimples. But i've pretty successed for frighten my sista. Hwahaha . .
If i get my Moody, i always feel that i wanna cry all the times. It feels like no body understands me. Annoyed.
Seems like there is a huge rock beeting up my deepest heart. And the fedest up thing of all is 'i dont know why'.

But, coz of i have a very nobly heart, i got better immediately.
Whekek . .

------------------------

Btw, today is 'Back to School' day. Yep, the day that i had been awaiting for. I'd been missin my school thingy like X7, GRZ, all of my friends, the building, and JHS. Hehehe . .

No lesson today. Just halal bi halal n event called 'Pengajian'. I didnt gave my attention to it. Very hungry, thristy, and sleepy. No one of the canteen was opened. Whereas, so many students which were needed to fill their tummy.

I'd been bringin 15 candiesa to be given for some of my friends. And coz i wouldnt gave to all of my classmates, so i did gave it secretly. Senang bisa berbagi. N u know, Fahri has massaged me that my candies were yummy . . :D
It has been makin me sure that the candies really delicious.

And than . . Whats again? I dont have any idea to write on. By that . . Bye bye . .
I wanna study ! (Proud) xp

Comments